Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thanks for the contributions

Guys thanks for the contributions!! We have almost $600 in his paypal.

Some of you are wondering why you can't see the money. I am waiting to verify the account info and this takes up to a week. Once I get the account verified I will be able to accept the contributions.

I just got off the phone with paypal and she confirmed that the 7th of Sept will be when I can confirm the account.

Thanks, and Keep it coming!!

UPDATE:
I know a lot of you has seen Lee's messages on facebook, but for the ones that haven't here whats going on.

After a minor set back on Sunday, Lee is doing better. He was moved on Monday to another floor and out of ICU!! He had his permanent pacemaker put in yesterday and his in great spirits. The man really fought his ass off and for sure my hero!

If you have any questions again you can email me at leemeansisourhero@gmail.com

Peace!!

Ben

No comments: