Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Still Fighting

So after a few minor set backs yesterday, it appears Lee is doing better!

This just in from Julie:

"I am in the room with him right now and they say his heart is doing GREAT! They are going to keep him intubated today so his heart can heal as much as possible. The doctors sound very promising :) he looks good! They said 'you have a fighter on your hands, you better watch out'. Ha! It's True. Love this Kid!"

Keep the good vibes and prayers coming his way!!

Stay Tuned,
Ben

PS Keep sending him positive messages on his facebook, he is getting them it's keeping him syked to fight!!

3 comments:

Deano said...

Ben, I don't do facebook. Can you pass the message on to Lee that I'm praying for him.

Ben said...

Dean, I'll do it right now. Thanks

Ben

Deano said...

You tell him I said "Man up son, you AIN'T going ANYWHERE!"

Believe dat!!